Participate with your toddler for 30 minutes each week in singing, chanting, moving, dancing, listening and playing simple instruments.
Musical play activities:
- Help develop a strong musical bond with your child and closer family ties.
- Bridge the natural connection between music and movement.
- Enhance your child's musical aptitude and listening abilities.
- Lay the foundation for singing and vocal development, listening skills, and purposeful movement.
- Movement activities for coordination, body awareness, exploration of space, body control and the pure joys of movement.
- Folk songs for singing, dancing and listening.
- Focused listening examples from both daily life and music instruments.
- Instruments to explore: rhythm sticks, jingles, rattles, drums and resonator bars.
- 4 wonderful semesters, each with a 60-minute CD, a parent activity book and an instrument or scarf to use at home.
The 4 semesters offered for Family Music for Toddlers are:
- Sing with Me
- Dance with Me
- Play with Me
- Clap with Me
You can take this class for two full calendar years and be introduced to new material each semester! These classes are super fun and extremely popular!