Play musically with your baby through bouncing and rocking songs, wiggle and peek-a-boo games, dancing, moving and singing. Music play activities are designed to increase your child's curiosity about music, to develop listening skills and a sense of beat, and to establish the foundation for singing and musical thought.
Designed for parents and their babies to take together. This 30-minute weekly class helps you learn how to play musically with your baby.
Musical play activities:
- Increase your child's curiosity about music.
- Develop listening skills and sense of beat.
- Establish a foundation for singing and musical thought.
- Help you form a closer bond with your child.
- Bouncing and rocking songs.
- Wiggle and peek-a-boo games.
- Superb CD recordings by a fine children's choir and outstanding instrumentalists, together with a book describing the activities and games to play with baby.
- A lovely cloth instrument pouch with rhythm sticks, Musicgarten rattle and colorful scarf.
Overall, music activities are ideal for your growing child.
- Music immerses the child in language.
- Evokes Movement.
- Stimulates the brain.
- Fosters physical coordination.
- Develops listening skills, the foremost necessity for learning.
The Curriculum - Musikgarten's programs are based on meeting the developmental needs of children as they grow. Favorite songs, stories, and dances are revisited throughout - building on what each child has mastered and enjoyed - making successful learning easier.
Family Involvement - You will receive CD's, family activity guides and instruments to continue the bonding and fun of music with your child at home.