Participate in this 40 minute class and celebrate your child's love of nature and growing independence through activities involving the four seasons.
Musical Play Activities:
- Nurture 3 year olds' ability to use language and participate in dramatic play within a musical context.
- Develop listening, focused attention, imagination, creativity, and self-expression.
- Singing, chanting, moving, focused listening, musical games.
- Exploring musical instruments, creative movement and storytelling.
- Family packets for each season of the year.
- Packets include outstanding CDs, full color illustrated cards for listening activities, and a parent activity book, all in a cloth Musikgarten pouch.